Dogging Locations in Gloucestershire
Birdlip and Stroud
- Travel North up A417 from Cirencester. Follow the "Scenic Route" for "Birdlip & Stroud". Left turning and 1st on right is a parking place with a view. This is good after dark dogging.
- Clifton Downs near the centre of Bristol is a good (late night only) dogging location. Ladies mile is the main road for it and "sea walls" is popular with gays cruising. Follow signs for Bristol Zoo. "The Downs" is the large park/common adjacent to it.
- Coaly Peak Picnic Area between Stroud and Dursley - now the travellers have been moved and skip loads of rubbish taken away the site is worth visiting.
Crickley Hill Country Park
- Directions are as per Birdlip but continue on the A417 to the Air Balloon (Pub) roundabout, take the 2nd exit, sign posted Leckhampton, and Crickley Hill is approx 100 yards on the left. A large
car park and one smaller more intimate car park and several really intimate spots. Good for people that meet at Birdlip and then want more privacy.
- Near Quedgley, Gloucester GL2. North bound leave the M5 at junction 12 (B4008) and at the end of the slip road turn left, at roundabout turn right onto A38 and continue along here past a large
lay-by that's wide open to another (on the left) that's secluded from the main road by trees. Many good nights of dogging had here, mostly gay fraternity, but some single females (2 of whom are nearly regulars) & some couples.
South Cerney Water Park
- There's fun to be had in the car parks around South Cerney Waterpark between Cirencester and Swindon.
- The Tog Hill (Doynton Lane, off M4 ) car-park and picnic area is good for dogging action, lots of gay action here too.
A38 north of M50 junction 1
- lay by on both sides of 38. Early eves and later. Stroll in-to woods for some
impromptu fun! can be bit a risky but be observant and don`t upset genuine dog walkers.
A46 Bath from M4
- car park just off M4 on right next to the gritting
compound, gay action but mainly couples and single ladies
Aust, Bristol, South Gloucestershire
- New Site. A must for all serious doggers. Close to the
old Severn Bridge and services. Come off the Motorway and follow the signs to Aust Village. Turn left into Aust Village,
and carry on through the village. Go past the Boars Head pub. The road is a dead end and is not used, it is also away from houses. Busy most nights after 10pm
Backwell Train Station Car Park
- Weekend, Mainly couples and singles after dark fun.
Bailey Close, King Georges Field, Stow-on-the-Wold
- A surprisingly secluded and quiet location perfect at night. Great views of the countryside and loads of potential hot spots
- Old Plough Pub car park, (late only)on Westerns way, Kingswood. Seen lots of couples after closing time.
Castlemorton nr Malvern.
- Castlemorton Malvern. B4208 to Coombe green. Turn into road marked golden valley. Straight daytime fun in secluded area. Few couples Tuesday and Thursday. Plenty of surrounding places 4 fun.
- Crickley Hill is now closed by metal barrier, this only leaves Birdlip Main View point at night which has been spoilt by "Chavs".
edge end picnic area
- great place for discreet fun mid afternoon
onwards. Can be found on the A4136 between Brierly and Coleford, the forests own parknride!
forest of dean
- there are many secluded places within the forest of dean for dogging, mostly off road car parks near to the forest itself, no police presence!
- Off A40, 1 mile west of A48 roundabout.
Letchlade riverside park
- From car park walk to the river side.
- A tranquil, rural car park guaranteed to provide a thrill!
Moreton in marsh
- Head out of Moreton towards Stratford-upon-Avon on Fosseway!
Bout two miles turn right opposite kebab wagon in other lay by! Pull in on right in pull in and turn
Interior light on! Busy by the Fosseway but nice concealed pull in ! Easy to get to but quiet enough to do what u like!
Not well known spot but have met a few blokes and had sum fun!
Redland Train Station
- Great place for gay dogging late at night, park up outside nearby park.
- Near Crickley hill, great after dark dogging area
St. Edwards staff car park
- The staff car park opposite the pool is a very active site late at night as they leave the gates open over night. Weekends are also good as the gates are again left open for pool access. Swinging Britain,ward to seeing you.
Stinchcombe golf course
- very nice place to visit nice view and very well known
- this site is little known, its called Frith
Woods, near Bussage, about 3 miles out of Stroud just off the A419 London Road travelling towards Cirencester, turn left up the old
neighbourhood, might be sign posted to Bisley as well, go about 1/2 mile then turn left a very sharp uphill turn, woods are on your right in about 200 yards, park and walk right into the far left corner of the wood where the houses
are, its very quiet here, ,good for voyeurs and for meeting etc., after midnights quietest, if
that's your thing, well worth checking out.
Times and additional information, from midnight on. Also there are lots of entrances and exits to the woods, great not to look too
obvious, you can use a different one each time.
- The car park of the 'boathouse' pub. It is located on the A38 on the
opposite side of the Mythe bridge to the town. It is an excellent location, by the river
Avon, for day and night.
- Central Tewkesbury. On the vine yards behind
the abbey. Quite Scenic location, near the beautiful historic Abbey. All
types of doggers present (single males and females, couples, gays,
⇐ Return to Locations List