Dogging Locations in Hampshire
- Dogging action at Lime Pit Carparks. A30 towards Old Basing, first turning left after Basingstoke roundabout (about 100 yds). Go down narrow one way road. Two carparks on right although second car park is better for size and privacy. Lots of wooded and enclosed places to go and do the "business". Best time is at dusk. Look out for flashing interior lights.
- Verely and Verely Hill are very popular for doggin. From M27 go towards Ringwood. Turn left at Pickett Post and go towards Burley. First Car Park on left is Verely and a few yards past, on the right is the more screened Verely Hill. Please turn off your headlights so people don't think you're unaware of what is going on.
- The Viewpoint (car-park), Portsdown Hill
- A car-park opposite Fort Nelson which is the West end of the hill. Very interesting with frequent dogging action.
- Avon Heath Country Park. Location at Little Chef roundabout on A31 (Ferndown to Ringwood road). Large car-park which gets very active when not full of Travellers staying there!
- Also see Matchams View located above under Bournemouth.
- Southampton Common. Turn into Cemetary road off the Winchester road. Large cul-de-sac with car park. Lots of action in the surrounding bushes and grass areas, with lots of action in cars also. Very heavy gay scene, but lots of dogging too. Any night (all night!!) but weekends better, even at 3 or 4 in the morning after the clubs kick out.
- The main big lay-by on the A31 from winchester to Alsford, at the far end there's plenty of dogging there.
- The big laybye just outside Basingstoke as you travel towards Alton. About one mile past the Audley Wood hotel. Trucks and cars seem to be the dominant vehicles and there is usually some bi action going on in the bushes accessed through a gap in the hedge at the side of the laybye. Be careful though as some dog walkers use the adjacent field. I have taken my young slut there so there is some couple action too.
- Hidden in the middle of the forest down a country lane, the car park is surrounded by trees and bushes and you can normally see couples lying on the hill doing various things. its very secluded and only just enough light to see
what's going on but not enough to feel threatened at all. no dog walkers or druggies at night. its good :-)
- There is a car park alongside the Itchen River on the road from St Cross to the M3.Lot of action on Fri/Sat evenings. Easy to slip into the trees or plenty of space in the car park. Watch out for the river.. easy to fall in!!
- Just an update on the Dogging action at Lime Pit Carparks. A30 towards Old Basing, first turning left after Basingstoke roundabout (about 100 yds). Go down narrow one way road. Two carparks on right although second car park is better for size and privacy. You tend to get a few 'lads' in cars pretending to be dogging. If you wait long enough they go. Had a bit of fun there with a couple so worth the wait
- The Lime Pits are now most usually used by gays and bi's. I have never found any couples there.
Beaulieu old airfield
- Beaulieu ,the old airfield on the A 3054,past hatchet pond on the way to Lymington ,turn right onto large old airfield
- Broadmarsh near bedhampton, is getting very busy with a few couples now attending.
lots of doggers
- near southsea common about 300 meters from the pier
- Sometimes couples up there in the small car park at the top or at the bottom, if empty car then take a stroll down the footpath.
- culver downs drive right to the end were the old gun displacements were good dogging to be had here !!
Eastney Car Park, Portsmouth
- adjacent to the Eastney Crusing Assoc. Car Park overlooks Langstone Harbour.
- Follow the coastal road from Hill Head along Meon shore, the road is narrow and twists and turns. Follow it for about 1 1/2 miles, Thatchers Copse is signposted and on your left. Dogging and gay cruising but very safe.
- the end of fleet station car park next to the pond
- Fleet pond - daytime fisherman spot // but in evening - parking lot with dogging in cars - flash light to be known to others
- Reasonable for a showgirl during daylight and often couples doing their thing mostly at lunchtime and dusk. Best time is early morning to see the showgirl before she goes to work. She is fairly regular. Be discreet and she will change her clothes while you watch. No touching.
- On Hackwood road toward Alton lay by 3 miles from Basingstoke on left
- Bowls club car park, Woodhouse lane. Turn down woodhouse lane at the maypole roundabout (to the left of
Texaco) take 1st left and left again car park is on right. very dark, ideal for in and out of car action with fields close by!
Isle of wight
- Culver beach, down the very end towards the white cliffs is a nudist beach, where there is the odd bit of gay dogging and sometimes straight dogging. The sun has to be out though !! In the yaverland
car park there is very occasionally doggers.
- Ventnor downs at the top past radar station in end car park
- Dodnor Car park, Lots of dogging in the evening
- Bournemouth, Meyrick Park Car Park, probably the most active of the Bournemouth dogging sites. Good couples dogging action here in the evening/night. Be aware, there is more than one car park at Meyrick Park. The straight/bi park is the first on the right when approached from Wimborne Road end, and then under the railway bridge. The second car park on the right is gay.
- Wilverley Car Park in the new forest between new Milton and Brockenhurst has action weekend nights couples in cars in the enclosure not overly busy but some good actions at times.
Newchurch, Isle of Wight
- entrance to garage ,buy the van sales ,very quiet and dark
North of Winchester, A272
- Just North of the junction of the A272 and the A34, on the A272, at the junction where you turn left to Crawley. As you turn, park immediately on the left by the trees. Seen some couples there, although mostly guys, lunchtimes and evenings. Action in the woods to the left, and on the bridleway 50 yards further up on the right.
Plaitford on A36
- Village Hall car park. Shielded by hedge and pretty dark. Have seen couples put on a good show and group fun - usually after 11pm.
- the dogging site opposite nelsons on Portsdown hill has been closed down
Shepherds gutter new forest
- Very well appointed car park and wooded areas full of action for same sex and mixed couples.
- Netly sailing club car park. Dogging at various times of day plus some gay action
- Opposite the Southampton Eastleigh Parkway/Airport railway station there is a
car park other side of the road called Lakeside there is frequent Strait action there Not popular with gays most evenings after dark If you want to be watched
briefly flash lights to let people know your there as it's fairly dark and has lots of discrete areas & plenty of places for out of car fun too Action there Most nights especially weekends
St Helens, Isle of Wight
- National Trust car park, last right down the bottom of Duver road. Usually between 12pm and 3pm. All evenings.
- Car park by the GAFIRS. Nice and secluded, plenty of gay, bi and dogging fun after dark.
Weston Shore Southampton
- The big park down by Weston shore good marble seats to get on with some one good gay seen now & then it get cold because you are right by the sea
- Vigo lane, lay by opposite Blackbushe industrial estate, used by dog walkers by day and doggers by night,
parking for about 6 cars only, all night action has been observed, newish site but still popular...happy dogging.
- In the second car park as you head along the A30 away from Camberley (towards Blackbushe airport). There's usually people there all day and it's mostly gay/bi, but you can usually get something.
It's secluded as well and there are wooded areas that you can go to, around 5 - 6 o'clock is quite good as business men tend to come in for a quickie
⇐ Return to Locations List