Dogging Locations in Staffordshire
Cannock Chase - Ansons Bank
- Take the A34 from Cannock to Stafford, turn right sign posted to Pye Green/German War Memorial, travel 1 mile and Swinging Britain, car-park Ansons Bank on right
(if you pass a cafe you've gone to far). Good mid morning and afternoon activity with couples dogging.
- The Church Road Car park. Situated at at top end of Church Road, Chasetown past the football club (6'6" height restriction).
Many places to partake, benches well hidden. More popular on Saturday evenings.
- A new location good for mid evening fun is Jacksons Bank, just off the A515 between Yoxall and Newchurch.
Come through Yoxall towards Newchurch take sign for Hoar Cross, and Jacksons Bank is half a mile down on the right hand side, car-park is clearly sign posted. Couples and some TV's frequent this spot.
- The Bathpool Park car-park located in the Tunstall area of Stoke on Trent. Off the A500 at the large roundabout take the Tunstall turn off and down the hill on the
left off a sharp bend there's a car-park. Some good dogging activity.
- There is a dogging site at Westport Lakes in Stoke but the car park is closed at dusk. Some interesting dogging action during the day though.
- Great dogging spots near to A449 Stourbridge / Kingswinford. Leave A449 at Island next to Kingfisher club towards Rugby club.
At junction turn left on Mile flat, follow until you pass the Navigation pub over bridge, take next left into small country lane. Follow for short distance and take next right.
Pull-ins are 100yards on left. Open fields both sides. Couples and bi-men evenings from 7:30pm.
- Highgate Common, just off the A449 well signposted, with plenty of well hidden car-parks. Good for daytime & evening dogging.
- A new dogging location in Wolverhampton is the
lay-by on the right hand side of the Bridgnorth Road as you leave town. Hit the garden centre and you have gone too far.
- Not far from the barr beacon very good in the afternoon and evenings
Baggeridge Country Park
- There is a car park on the left as you pass the coffee shop. Many lunchtimes there are
couples in cars having sex. The area is exposed so be careful.
The road adjacent to the Country Park is a dead end and many cars park overnight and there is plenty of action... mainly MF couples.
Barton under Needwood
- Just as you enter the village from the a38 turn left to
Barton marina and then right pull off to the right and walk around the lake you will find offers
- car park opposite the grapes pub
Black Bank in Knutton
- a large private council car park. very good on Friday & Saturday nights 7.30 till midnight
- This dogging site is a car park on Stapenhill road just at the rear of St.Peter's Church. Stapenhill road runs
in-between St.Peter's bridge and the old bridge on the Stapenhill side of the river. Popular in the evenings after night fall for all ages, straight couples and
singles. Loads of filming on phones and bukakke going on.
Put a newspaper visible through windscreen on dashboard as a sign you are there for dogging activity.
- This is by far the best place I have been for dogging there is always action up there and LOTS of private places to go when you find what you want.
Boy racers aren't that bad here they do pop around like everywhere but not that much.
- high shut on the Oakamoor road. some couples in cars here most
nights. wait for usual signals before joining in
- dirt track up from the bargain booze and chip bar secluded
Etwal lay by
- Large lay by on the Etwal to Derby road. Often used for overnight parking of
lorries. Occasional cab sex with lorry drivers or passing gay/bi men. visit as it gets dark weekdays.
Hanchurch Picnic Area
- Take A449 from Hanchurch Traffic Lights towards Eccleshall/Newport. Under M6 bridge and slow down on the right is Hanchurch Manor Hotel, about 50 yards further on the right is a lane.
Turn right here and follow to the top of the hill, you will come to Dukes Lodge. Turn left here and follow right in front of the water tower, round to your right some
lovely useful picnic tables here and plenty of afternoon and evening activity. good hard standing parking area.
- Through the woods towards Cock Inn at Stableford, on right dirt track between two fields. Round bend pull in on right, good summertime action seen from cover of woods
- next to Hednesford raceway, very quiet ,lots of woodland to watch from
- A51 just up from the red lion pub lay by on the left. You will see an
entrance to the woods. Usually some one around looking for fun times.
- Lots of good couples fun going on with some tv action as well in the Jolly Sailor car park in Tamworth.
M6 J12 Gailey Pool
- Come off at junction 12 on the north, up to island turn right on to the A5 towards
Cannock, take the first right, follow road, take the first turning right after going over
motorway very secluded, it is used by fishermen, but closed at night.
- on the A4091 from belfry island Sutton Coldfield to
Drayton manor theme park, there are two lay-bys, no lighting, very dark, great place to
meet, met 3 times now.
- About one mile South of Stone on A34 is the junction with A51 - approx 150 South of that junction, on A34, is a
lay-by with a cafe trailer - lorries and doggers and occasional TV/Gays
Park Hall Hills
- At the back of Longton in Park Hall, there is a hill where it is very famous for dogging
Park lime pits car park
- Park Hall is Brill 7 Days a week for Gay and str8 Dogging. There are 3
Car parks and plenty of Action. Best times to go evenings.
Mon-Sun Fri nights and Sat nights are good Always new Fresh Faces and some good Fun.
- this place has lots of gay men going there for sex also couples have been know to put on shows for men up there
Parkhall Country Park
- on the way to Weston Coyney clearly sign posted 2 miles from Longton town centre dogging action after dusk
- this place has three car parks the one on top of the hills is mostly for gays but the lower two are good for couples with some daytime fun as well as night time.
But be careful on the middle car-park during the day as it has a rangers information building there and is popular with
families during the day but good night time activity
- the bottom of the car park behind the co-op store off the A449
Stafford to Wolverhampton road behind the petrol station. very good after 9pm
- Stile Cop, Rugeley there are two car parks on Stile Cop on the left hand side one at the bottom is
to get to Stile Cop take the Hednesford road out of Rugeley and Stile Cop is on the left hand side mainly single men visit these car parks
St.Anthonys Cheshire home. Penn Wolverhampton
- some cars in the lane and at the top car park behind the house at the top after dark.
- The main road heading into Stafford from the stone side, pass the little roundabout where
McDonalds and the car garage is then turn the 1st right onto the industrial estate
(if you pass KFC on your right you missed the turning because its the street next to KFC) head down the road to the turning at the bottom of that street (Focus building on your right),
and instead of following the road round to the left, turn right into the car
park behind Focus. Its very dark and great for arranging those secret meets..
- On the gravel between Stanley and Warrington most nights -from Warrington turn left before red cow pub follow the lane for about 2 miles -gravel on the left
- Large car park behind wayfarer pub on the A34 stone, dark and secluded.
- As you head away from the Wolverstan Arms (aka The Nob) follow the road round, and just before you come to the traffic lights over the river bridge,
there is a small unlit lane on the right on the bend, follow this all the way down to the end, its a dead end.
- a well used spot at night at the other side by the fishing
entrance, gate closed but enough to pull in and play.
- Go past Trentham gardens on the A34 towards stone, the 1st lay by on the left hand side, well sign posted. Its great 4 sex, very busy at night. Lots of couples & a shemale who is stunning,
Whisper Lane, Butterton
- Enter from the Trentham road to Whitmore road, Very dark and discrete lane leading to a small football club , some good action there after 7pm onwards
- A449 Stafford to Wolverhampton turn right at Fox pub, Penkridge right over river bridge carry on about 1 mile sharp right
lay-by on left, turn left up track and have fun with
farming folk if you get to Swan pub you have gone too far, action starts at about 11pm best night night is
Friday happy dogging
Wombourne / Swindon
- Highgate common Tuesday nights after dark coming from Wombourne along
Whitehouse lane, as you go down the hill, the first car park on the left hand side!
⇐ Return to Locations List