Dogging Locations in Wiltshire
- A303, 2 miles East of Amesbury. Turn off south just east of 'Beacon Hill' towards Cholderton, dirt
lay-by and woods 200yards down. Best times 4.30pm till dusk.
- Salisbury on the A36 Southampton Road. Car-park opposite the college. Best time after dusk.
- Badbury Clump car park, just off the A420 between Swindon and Oxford, on the way to Faringdon.
- A great site to visit is TogHill, the UK's premier dogging site, no doubt! Leave M4 at J18, head south on the A46 towards Bath.
Turn right at the roundabout, turn right after half a mile into picnic area (well signposted).
A36 Pepperbox Hill
- the entrance to the car park, is at the top of the hill on a very busy road and narrows from dual carriageway to single lane at this point when coming from Salisbury
- B3353 lay-by at bottom of hill. No houses just open fields no police. Nice area.
- Down Westmead lane where the old meat factory (Hygrade) is located you'll find a few parked cars. For people that don't the area you turn right just before the Emery Gate parking in the town centre,
keep driving past the factory where there is several quiet places where people meet. Only seen couples and single men before.
- On the road from Chippenham to Devizes, a long no through road lane. Used for gay dogging in the daytime and couples usually at night. Good action here most days.
- Just out of Melksham as you go to Calne love to get more couples there
- Forget Tog Hill most of the time as the chavs have found it and it's nowhere near as good as it once was. Better is the car park just off J18 of the M4 on the A46 towards Bath
(signposted Picnic Area). There are woods just opposite the entrance to the car park itself where you will find gay action pretty much 24/7
(look both sides of the path opposite the car park) and late at night you'll find couples meeting in the car park, often going on to The Barn for some more private fun.
Mere Public Toilets
- Good place for gay/bi action any time of day
Netheravon Working Mens Club Car Park
- Good Gay dogging site, was a working mens club, now offices. Good for after dark dogging
Shaw country park
- Very new secluded car-park and woods in shaw just of the roundabout opposite skurrays garage night times couples varies as park has only recently been created
Smallgrain Picnic Area
- On the road over the hill between Devizes and Calne. On the opposite side of the road to the Golf Club House and a little nearer to Calne.
Some action in the car park, more in the picnic area and woods.
- Good for dogging at the car parks down the Spine road and good to go down to the forest at night.
- Stratton car park down from the Kingstown pub and over the bridge on the left hand
- Badbury clump ( badbury hill) is not as described but out of Faringdon on
the 4019 to Coleshill & Highworth
- After clubs close the fun begins.
⇐ Return to Locations List